Code : 426
Old price : 525,000 vnđ       Sale : 30%
|Cambridge University Press; 5th edition
|194 -380 pages
|26cm x 20cm
The world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English.
English Grammar in Use Book with Answers, 391 pages
- English Grammar in Use with Answers is the first choice for intermediate (B1-B2) learners and covers all the grammar required at this level.
- It is a self-study book with simple explanations and lots of practice exercises, and has helped millions of people around the world to communicate in English.
- It is also trusted by teachers and can be used as a supplementary text in classrooms.
Essential Grammar in Use with Answers, 320 pages
- is a self-study reference and practice book for elementary-level learners (A1-B1), used by millions of people around the world.
- With clear examples and easy-to-follow exercises, it is perfect for independent study, covering all the areas of grammar you will need at this level.
Advanced Grammar in Use Book with Answers, 304 pages
- contains 100 units of grammar reference and practice materials, with illustrations in full colour and a user-friendly layout.
- It is ideal for learners preparing for the Cambridge Advanced, Proficiency or IELTS examinations, and is informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, which ensures the language is authentic and up-to-date.
Essential Grammar In Use – The world’s best-selling grammar series
English Grammar in Use – The world’s best-selling Grammar Book
Advanced Grammar In Use – The world’s best-selling grammar series
A self-study reference and practice book for elementary,intermediate, advanced learners of English